Here is the latest list of bills signed by California Governor Jerry Brown, courtesy of Scott Lay, the Publisher of the Nooner, a California Political Newsletter:
Note that there are multiple batches of bills, so they may not all be in numerical order.
- AB 48 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Firearms: large-capacity magazines.
- AB 170 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Assault weapons and .50 BMG rifles.
- AB 231 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – Firearms: criminal storage.
- AB 260 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Individualized county child care subsidy plans.
- AB 263 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – Employment: retaliation: immigration-related practices. Continue reading