Kevin Carr, a candidate for the Stanton City Council, is hosting a campaign fundraiser on Oct. 4, 2014, at noon, at his home, located at 10401 Yana Dr., in Stanton.
Here are a few of Carr’s accomplishments over the past 20 or so years, that help the less advantaged residents in Stanton and have brought the community together:
- Fought the 2014 Stanton Sales Tax increase
- Single-handedly defeated the 2012 Stanton Utility tax increase
- Worked against the 2001 Stanton Utility Tax
- Neighborhood events coordinator (BBQs, Holiday parties, Bingo)
- Community improvement organizer
Carr’s plans include: Continue reading