The Libertarian Party of California is hosting a 2018 Orange County Libertarian Candidate Meet and Greet Fundraiser on on Sept 8, 2018 from 7 pm to 10 pm.
Enjoy snacks, dinner, drinks, and dessert and meet and greet the 2018 Libertarian Candidates. Learn about their platforms. Hear about their campaigns. Participate in a fund-raising auction.
- Honor “Mimi” Robson, State Assembly District 70 (Los Angeles County – Long Beach) https://www.honorrobson.com, Chair of the Libertarian Party of California
- Autumn Browne, State Assembly District 69 (Orange County – Santa Ana), http://www.autumnbrowne.com, Daughter of two-time Libertarian Presidential candidate Harry Browne
- Christopher Stare, State Assembly District 51 (Los Angeles County – East LA), https://www.votestare.com, New LPC member and first-time candidate
- Jeff Hewitt, Riverside County Supervisor, https://www.votehewitt.com, Current Mayor of Calimesa
- Nickolas Wildstar, Fullerton City Council, http://wildstar2018.com, Former Libertarian candidate for Governor
Come with empty bellies and full wallets. By the end of the night, we hope to switch those adjectives around.
Please share this event with your liberty-loving friends, family, and neighbors.
First 10 tickets are discounted and include an extra drink ticket. Sign up fast, before they are all gone!
September 08, 2018 at 7 pm – 10 pm
Claim Jumpers – Fountain Valley at 18050 Brookhurst St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Google map and directions.
$90.00 USD – Candidate Support Committee. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org