Gary Johnson Sign-Waving Day, October 17th & 19th
Gary Johnson supporters from coast to coast are invited to the Nationwide Gary Johnson Sign-Waving Day, on Wednesday, October 17th AND Friday, October 19th. Grab your Gary Johnson signs, find a busy street corner in your home town, and wave your support for Liberty!
Now is the time to get as much exposure as we can. We want this to be a huge, coast-to-coast event! Invite your friends, bring food, and have fun! The nationwide Gary Johnson Sign-Waving Day will work as follows:
- Pick a high traffic area, like a downtown street corner at rush hour. Alternately, you can hang homemade banners and signs on highway overpasses.
- Create an event on Facebook to organize a time and place to meet in your area. Try to have a number of locations across your city or state!
- Wave yard signs, posters, any homemade signs you’d like, and make noise, noise, noise!
- Please take pictures of your sign-waving event and share these pictures to social media!
- As an added bonus, we ask everyone to email their creative pictures from nationwide Gary Johnson Sign-Waving Day to CampaignTrailPics@GaryJohnson2012.com.
The best, most creative pictures will be used in an official campaign video, and will be shared on Gov. Johnson’s social media!
So get out there, make some signs, and make some noise!