Registrar of Voters Neal Kelley has assigned letters to the local measures that will appear on the June 7, 2016 Primary Election ballot.
The measures and assigned letters are:
- A – Establish County Ethics Commission to Enforce County Campaign Finance and Ethics Rules
- B – Require Fiscal Impact Statement for Any Countywide Measure Placed on the Ballot
- E – Irvine Unified School District School Facilities Improvement District No. 1 General Obligation Bond
- G – Limiting the Number of Terms Served by a Member of the Orange Unified School District Governing Board
- H – Dana Point – 2015 Town Center Initiative
- I – Dana Point – Town Center and Public Parking Improvement