Meet Dr. Henry A. Kissinger, the former Secretary of State and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, for a “Vision of a Statesman” luncheon and talk on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at The East Room of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, located at 18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard, in Yorba Linda.
11 AM Reception – Noon Lunch – 1 PM Talk
- LEGACY STATESMAN TABLE – Includes invitation for eight to an exclusive VIP reception with Dr. Kissinger, eight seats at a premier location table, special recognition and eight autographed copies of World Order – $10,000
- CABINET SECRETARY TABLE – Includes eight seats at a select location table, special recognition and eight autographed
copies of World Order – $7,500
- PRESIDENT’S AMBASSADOR TABLE – Includes eight seats at a preferred location table and eight autographed copies
of World Order – $4,500
- Table purchases include sponsorship for two university student leaders to complete your table of ten.
- PRESIDENT’S ENVOY SEATING – Includes one individual seat and one autographed copy of World Order – $600
RSVP to Anne Brown by October 15 at 714-364-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for ticketing information.