The Republican Party of Orange County (OCGOP) Endorsements Committee is having a meeting to consider endorsements of Republican candidates running in the upcoming November General Election, on Wed., Sept. 3rd, 2014 at 7 pm.
Candidates may address the Endorsements Committee for three minutes, and may have no more than two supporters address the committee for up to one minute each. Up to three opponents, if any, of a candidate’s endorsement may speak for up to one minute each, and then the candidate will be allowed one minute to address any issues raised by opponents of the endorsement. The endorsement committee meetings are open to the public, and will be held at the OCGOP HQ. The address for the HQ is 1422 Edinger Ave. Suite #110, Tustin, CA, 92780.
Candidates being considered for endorsement include:
- Jesse Petrilla, Rancho Santa Margarita City Council
- Michael Vo, Fountain Valley City Council
- Timothy Surridge, Orange Unified School District, Trustee Area 5
- Rick Ledesma, Orange Unified School District, Trustee Area 7
- David Yang, Tustin Unified School District
- Measure H – Anaheim Union High School District Bond (No)
- Measure I – Fullerton Joint Union High School District Bond (No)
- Measure J – North Orange County Community College District Bond (No)
- Measure K – Orange Unified School District Bond (No)
Click here to read about the candidates the OC GOP Central Committee has already endorsed.