Another One-Day Political Leadership School, hosted by Campaign for Liberty, will be held on June 28, 2014, at 9 am in Santa Ana.
This is not a class on political philosophy or ideas. This is practical, no nonsense and tested information on how to be effective in politics.
This intense one-day training covers:
- The Real Nature of Politics – why just “educating” people alone won’t result in change
- The Biggest Lie in Politics – and how the political class uses your convictions against you
- How to work effectively at the Capitol – getting a bill sponsor and a roll call vote despite the leadership
- How to build a group – putting pressure on legislators
All of our instructors have years of experience putting these principles to work in multiple states. They have worked for the cause of freedom with organizations such as National Right to Work Committee, National Pro-Life Alliance, National Association for Gun Rights, and Campaign for Liberty as well as federal, state and local campaigns, including major presidential campaigns, and successful campaigns for U.S. Senate and Congress. They know what works, and also what has been proven not to work in getting politicians to vote right.
This class will teach you how to turn your passion into effective action.
Event Location: Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North at 2700 Hotel Terrace Drive, in Santa Ana
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Class: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ticket Price: $40 (includes lunch)
Click here for more details, and to purchase tickets.