Today is a big day for AD73 Candidates.
There is a huge candidate forum.
So – let me suggest a few questions:
1. Anna, why did the Yacht Club have to sue you FOUR TIMES to get bills paid? Did you have any other unpaid bills to other creditors that you did not get sued for?
2. Anna, why did you get four tax liens from three different agencies? It usually takes quite a bit of inaction before you get a lien levied?
3. Anna, why did you vote to use taxpayer dollars to train union thugs to be better at getting more tax dollars for their contracts?
4. Anna, why did you help cause a strike in 2010, then use that as an excuse to put the CUSD $9.1 million further in to debt?
5. Anna, why did the first Superintendent hired during your tenure walk away from the job before starting work and the second last less than a year?
6. Anna, when you voted to rescind pay cuts, putting the district further in to debt, that action also triggered a DA investigation in to a Brown Act Violation. Why have there been 6 separate investigations by the Orange County DA in to Brown Act Violations since you’ve been on the CUSD Board?
7. Anna, you have voted 8 separate times to raise taxes on the citizens of the CUSD, why shouldn’t we believe that your move to re-finance Mello-Roos debt was a campaign stunt to distract attention from your tax-and-spend record?
8. Anna, you frequently mention that you are part of a unanimous 5-0 majority on the school board, were you not aware that the board has 7 trustees, including 2 that voted against the Union Giveaway and the Tax Dollars to Train Union Negotiators?
9. Anna, what unions have endorsed your campaign?
10. Anna, you have complained that you are pro-life and are being attacked for being pro-choice. Where is your statement of values on your website, why is the life issue absent? Here in a public forum will you state a public position on the life issue?
There is far more to the Anna Bryson experience and right here on the OC Politics Blog, your intrepid Blogger will be educating the people of AD73 as best I can as to what you could expect should Anna Bryson get elected to the Assembly.