An Orange County Free Speech Picnic is set for Saturday, February 8, 2014, from Noon – 3 p.m. at C. Russell Cook Park, located at 28202 Calle Arroyo, in San Juan Capistrano. (On the softball fields at the corner of La Novia Ave and Calle Arroyo). This is the Tea Party’s first Show-of-Force for 2014.
Bring your picnic lunch and lawn chairs for a fun-filled, patriotic community event. Listen to music and many inspirational speakers including:
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: GINA LOUDON PhD (author, anchor, columnist, show host, and Fox News commentator).
- Evan Sayet, Television writer/producer turned conservative activist
- Walter Myers III, one of OC’s leading Bloggers & political philosophers
- John Oetken, a dynamic leader of Oathkeepers
- John Webb, businessman, patriot former Tea Party candidate for Congress
- Karen Siegemund, founder of Rage Against the Media
- Plus the whip-wielding Mistress of Ceremonies: Councilwoman Deborah Pauly, Talk Show Host, Conservative Activist, Air Force Veteran, wife, mother, servant of the Lord
The event organizers stated that “Free speech is one of the most dearly held of our 1st Amendment rights. Unfortunately, it is being threatened in many ways across the country. Recently, the City of San Juan Capistrano council majority banned newspapers on public property behind closed doors, no less. So, we’ve selected this city for our annual picnic.”
Bring your friends and family to enjoy an afternoon with like-minded Patriots!
Presented by the Orange County Coalition For Freedom of Speech