Here are the latest bills signed by California Governor Jerry Brown, courtesy of Scott Lay, the Publisher of the Nooner, a California Political newsletter:
- AB 214 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Voting: state of emergency.
- AB 513 by Assemblymember Jim L. Frazier (D-Oakley) – Tire recycling program: rubberized asphalt.
- AB 529 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Vehicles: motor carriers: inspections and fees.
- AB 530 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Vote by mail ballots: telephone applications.
- AB 593 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Alcoholic beverages: Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- AB 664 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Gold Coast Transit District.
- AB 721 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Controlled substances: transporting with intent to sell.
- AB 826 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-South Los Angeles) – State property: surplus.
- AB 1186 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – State Athletic Commission.
- AB 1299 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Telecommunications: universal service programs: California Advanced Services Fund.
- AB 1398 by the Committee on Natural Resources – Solid waste: recycling: enforcement agencies.
- AB 1403 by the Committee on Judiciary – Family law.
- AB 1419 by the Committee on Elections and Redistricting – Presidential general elections: party qualifications.
- SB 155 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Vehicles: motor vehicle manufacturers and distributors.
- SB 211 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities.
- SB 279 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- SB 304 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Healing arts: boards.
- SB 305 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Healing arts: boards.
- SB 328 by Senator Stephen T. Knight (R-Palmdale) – Counties: public works contracts.
- SB 463 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Sentencing.
- SB 485 by Senator Ronald S. Calderon (D-Montebello) – Weighmasters: junk dealers and recyclers.
- SB 558 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Reporters’ shield law.
- SB 591 by Senator Anthony J. Cannella (R-Ceres) – Renewable energy resources: local publicly owned electric utility: hydroelectric generation facility.
- SB 609 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman.
- SB 740 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Telecommunications: universal service programs: California Advanced Services Fund.
- SB 788 by the Committee on Transportation and Housing – Transportation.