Here is the latest list of bills signed by California Governor Jerry Brown, courtesy of Scott Lay, the Publisher of the Nooner, a California Political Newsletter:
- AB 253 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Floating home marinas: conversion: subdivision map requirements.
- AB 480 by Assemblymember Ian C. Calderon (D-Whittier) – Service contracts.
- AB 549 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Comprehensive school safety plans: mental health professionals and police role on campus guidelines.
- AB 588 by Assemblymember Steve Fox (D-Palmdale) – School athletics: concussions.
- AB 748 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Judgments against a public entity: interest.
- AB 865 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Yacht and Ship Brokers Act: licensing.
- AB 946 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Transit buses: Counties of Monterey and Santa Cruz.
- AB 1062 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Human resources.
- AB 1074 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Horse racing: thoroughbred racing.
- AB 1220 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Consumer credit reporting: adverse action.
- AB 1226 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Horse racing: jockey riding fees.
- AB 1423 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – Horse racing: advance deposit wagering and exchange wagering deductions.
- SB 269 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Prepaid rental listing service.
- SB 459 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Vehicle retirement: low-income motor vehicle owners.
- SB 465 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Packaging and labeling: containers: slack fill.
- SB 571 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Canada Flintridge) – Income taxes: voluntary contributions: Keep Arts in Schools Fund.
- SB 652 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Real property disclosures: construction defect litigation.
- SB 819 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – Horse racing: Breeders’ Cup World Championship series: payment of purses.