Scott Lay, the publisher of the Nooner, a California Political Newsletter, has posted an updated list of new bills that California Governor Jerry Brown has signed into law, as follows:
- AB 101 by the Committee on Budget – Budget Act of 2013.
- AB 106 by the Committee on Budget – Economic development: taxation: credits.
- AB 212 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Unclaimed property.
- AB 241 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) – Domestic work employees: labor standards.
- AB 386 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Public postsecondary education: cross-enrollment: online education at the California State University.
- AB 554 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – State government: Secretary of State: fees.
- AB 570 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles)– Continuation schools: policies and procedures: voluntary placement.
- AB 933 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Distilled spirits manufacturers: licenses: tastings.
- AB 1317 by Assemblymember Jim L. Frazier (D-Oakley) – State government operations.
- SB 96 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Budget Act of 2013: public resources.
- SB 97 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – School finance: local control funding formula.
- SB 98 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Public health.
- SB 99 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Active Transportation Program.
- SB 100 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Public finance.
- SB 101 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Health.
- SB 195 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Canada Flintridge) – California postsecondary education: state goals.
- SB 197 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) – Commercial fishing: commercial fishing salmon stamp.
- SB 251 by Senator Ronald S. Calderon (D-Montebello) – Insurance: notice: electronic transmission.
- SB 309 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – State Athletic Commission.
- SB 379 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – School attendance: early and middle college high schools.
- SB 380 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Communications: service interruptions.
- SB 510 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Land use: subdivisions: rental mobilehome park conversion.
- SB 820 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – State government.