Here is a list of the latest bills that California Governor Jerry Brown has signed, courtesy of Scott Lay, at The Nooner – a daily California Political Newsletter:
- AB 404 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Healing arts: behavioral sciences: retired licenses.
- AB 791 by Assemblymember Curt C. Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – Collateral recovery: repossessors.
- AB 1297 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – Coroners: organ donation.
- SB 135 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Earthquake early warning system.
- SB 246 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Bighorn-Desert View Water Agency.
- SB 250 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Olive Oil Commission of California.
- SB 281 by Senator Ronald S. Calderon (D-Montebello) – Life insurance: accelerated death benefits.
- SB 392 by Senator Tom Berryhill (R-Modesto) – Fish and Game Code: game birds and waterfowl.
- SB 476 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Insurance: special assessments.
- SB 606 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Harassment: child or ward.
- SB 676 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Real estate records: unlawful destruction.
- SB 770 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Unemployment compensation: disability benefits: paid family leave.