Scott Lay, over at The Nooner, has posted an updated list of the bills that were signed by California Governor Jerry Brown this week, as follows:
- AB 216 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – High school graduation requirements: pupils in foster care.
- AB 329 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Ticket sellers: equitable online ticket buying process: sale or use of circumventing software.
- AB 382 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – State and local government: alternative investments: public access.
- AB 447 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – California State University: student trustees.
- AB 535 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Emergency Alert System.
- AB 636 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions.
- AB 763 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – Aquatic invasive plants: control and eradication.
- AB 1371 by Assemblymember Steven C. Bradford (D-Gardena) – Vehicles: bicycles: passing distance.
- SB 129 by Senator Roderick D. Wright (D-Los Angeles) – Deaf and disabled telecommunications program.
- SB 308 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Professions and vocations.
- SB 528 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Dependents: care and treatment: minor parents and nonminor dependent parents.
- SB 537 by the Committee on Banking and Financial Institutions – Business and finance.
- SB 538 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – The Corporate Securities Law of 1968.
- SB 568 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Privacy: Internet: minors.
- SB 818 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – Alcoholic beverages.