Join the first ever Happy Hour for Liberty on the Rocks OC, set for July 18, 2013, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, at Bootlegger’s Brewery, located at 130 South Highland Ave., in Fullerton. All liberty-loving individuals are welcome.
Here’s the evening’s schedule:
- 6:30 pm: Grab a nametag, sign-in, order a beer
- 6:30-7:15ish: Social networking / mingling
- 7:15ish: “30-Second Soapbox” – any guest can promote an event, organization, cause, specific issue, etc.
- 7:30: Andrew Vermiglio stokes the conversational fire with comments on the following: – Adam Kokesh’s July 4th activism (Is it a good idea?); – The pros and cons of “alarmist” libertarian strategy
- 7:35 – 8:30: Social networking / idea sharing
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to like Liberty on the Rocks OC on Facebook.
It’s a network that unites liberty-oriented individuals!
Members can expose ideas, promote peace and free markets, provide activism opportunities and offer encouragement to people who desire to live free.
This group will meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month. If you cannot attend on these days, please contact me. Let me know which days work for you.
All questions should be directed to: email@example.com