Featured Speaker is Jason Leopold, who will speak on the hunger strike at Guantanamo prison. Over the years, he has written important reports on BP, Enron, the Bush Administration torture polices, and “anti-terror” activities.
Mr. Leopold was formerly lead investigative reporter for www.truthout.org, and is currently a contributor to Al Jazeera.
Click here to RSVP on Facebook.
The Ten Key Values of the Green Party of California are:
1. GRASSROOTS DEMOCRACY
2. SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
3. ECOLOGICAL WISDOM
6. COMMUNITY-BASED ECONOMICS AND ECONOMIC JUSTICE
7. FEMINISM AND GENDER EQUITY
8. RESPECT FOR DIVERSITY
9. PERSONAL AND GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY
10. FUTURE FOCUS AND SUSTAINABILITY