By: Tony Flores
- Fact: Bruce Broadwater was Mayor of Garden Grove from 1994 to 2004.
- Fact: In 1997 a discrimination/harassment audit/study was performed relating to the allegations of the harassment and discrimination of women and minorities within the Garden Grove Police Department. Att 1
- Fact: The then Garden Grove City Council approved and the taxpayers paid for this study.
- Fact: The City of Garden Grove has been denying that this audit/study exists. Att 2 & Att 3
- Fact: Broadwater nominated Kris Beard for his appointment to the Garden Grove City Council.
In denying the existence of the results of this audit/study, does Bruce Broadwater condone the harassment and discrimination of women and minorities? Will he do so again if elected mayor again?
Also keep in mind that all of the current incumbents are at this time supporting each other. Att 4
If these incumbents are hiding this very important document from the Garden Grove public, you have to ask yourself what else are they hiding and what will they hide next if elected?
On Nov. 6, 2012 vote out all incumbents.
Please pass this on to other concerned citizens.
GG, CA 92845